Monday, August 29, 2011

Making Priorities

I, like most of us, am lazy. I would rather stay in bed when I don't need to, then get out of bed and exercise. I have come to the realization that if I don't exercise in the morning at the beginning of the day, most days I won't exercise, and the days that I do is less then stellar. I'm hoping that I'll kick it into gear so that I can at least end the month with a loss. I just need to do it. Aggh! I regret letting my self slip at the beginning of the month. I've been putting some effort into exercising this last week. I think I got in 3 days. Then I realize I allow my husband and kids to be excuses of how it makes it easy to put it off.
On my short cruise I was introduced to a detox program that I haven't started yet, due to not wanting to be disqualified. It's a 3 month routine that in based on a algae regiment. I hope that maybe if I can't get a good routine going soon that I might give it a try in October. Seeing how the rest of the gang has struggled along the way and can bounce back lessons the guilt some, but I can do better and I'm off to try a workout. Here's to hoping it won't get interrupted much by my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment