Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Insanity

So I've had Insanity this whole time. I got the program over a year ago. The first day you do a fit test and that's all I had done before. This time I'm in it! I've made it through the first week and starting my second. I am getting up most mornings and getting in my workout then. Most times if I don't get up before my day starts I end up not begin able to fit it in with the rest of my day. I realize that this is not enough. I need to fit in some other kind of exercise like jogging or biking. I just need to figure out how to do it with the kids in tow. Find a balance is hard. But I need to figure it out so that I will stick with this for the rest of my life. Last month I indulged in sugar, this month I won't let that happen again. Ending the month without a loss was full of regrets. Let's not end this all with any regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment