Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Social media

 Wow! What a throwback. I'm currently taking a social media marketing class in college. I haven't been on here in years. How time has flown. 

   I' m currently going to back ton school. In one of my classes we are learning about what role blogs have in the social media world today. Believe it or not they actually are still really vital to businesses. Think about it. When you click on Pinterest those images connect you to blogs. When you want more information about anything those articles are blogs. Crazy right? They have evolved over time and are no longer a basic journal entry. Add some images and graphs make it more appealing. Insert links for sponsors, even the products you're selling that's a blog. 

You just might find me sharing more here as classes continue and we discover the power of the modern blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment