Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Helping others

This past week I had to help this older lady that I work for pack up her apartment to move to an assisted living apartment. It's taken twice as long as I expected, with not drinking enough water throughout the day and eating out while on the run. So now that I have a few days left I'm trying to eat better and drink more water in hopes to end the month on a good note. It's a loss but how much is the question. I can't wait to see where we all land for the journey and hope that everyone keeps it up, so we don't have to use a competition to motivate us along our way. I'm going to keep posting till my journey is through, so I hope to hear from you all too!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it interesting how life manages to throw so many good things in our way when we are working on something for ourselves? Way to keep the big picture in mind!

    ReplyDelete