Monday, July 25, 2011

Camping

I went camping last week and was amazed at how much I used to snack all day long on junk food! Espically candy and chips. I made a great effort to take lots of fruit for myself to snack on instead and it worked! I was able to eat those instead of candy and less often then I would have the candy. I only exercised once while I was camping. However because of the other choices I made in food. I was the one preparing it all. Was able to make healthier options, and smaller portions then I would have previously. I will have to continue this in the future and then it will help me maintain what I've worked so hard to get at. I have to say because of this and drinking lots of water I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale and haddn't gained any weight! I think I'm getting the hang of this and plan to keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! It's always nice to come back from a vacation or camping trip and not have gained any weight! And good job with the good eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Learning to modify so you don't have to give up what you love to be healthier is always a great plus!

    ReplyDelete