Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Changing it up!

I read an article that your muscle memory sets in about 3 weeks and to get the most out of a routine you need to change what your doing that often so you don't plateau. I switched to a different workout video and have attempted the jogging thing to. There were a few days this last week where I didn't do as well on the nutrition side of things which coinsided with not exercising either. I've think I've been able to get my water in on most days this week! I also have been trying to eat every 2-3 hours when possible. I'm hoping that by kicking up these things that I will be able to drop some more weight. It seems like I haven't dropped any in over a week. Guess I'm one of those rabbits, but I'm hoping that by the end I will still meet my goal for the month. I have vacation/camping coming up in the next month which as we all know is horrible for what we are trying to accomplish. Lets all find a way to make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment