Tuesday, September 20, 2011

slow and steady

I'm not sure what to say, things are slow and steady. I've been getting in my workouts everyday this last week, even if it's at 11pm at night! There has been some weight loss, I hope that it's enough to end this on a high note. I will try to eat better in the next 10 days in hopes that I can shed a bit more. It's going to be interesting to see how the next month is after this is all done. I'm in the middle of the Insanity program, and I really want to finish it out. Especially if it'll tone me up like I'd like to. I'm in the middle of the 3rd week, for those of you who know what that means. Next week is the "recovery" week and then you start the 2nd month with even more high intensity workouts!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on that! I'll still have another month of P90X after the competition. I'm really curious to see how much more my body changes. Keep up the awesome workouts!!

    ReplyDelete